Starting at 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern, we’ll have live coverage of Apple’s Fall 2013 iPad Event.
Apple is largely expected to debut an entirely refreshed iPad lineup, including:
- Visual refresh of full-size iPad design: bringing it in line with iPad Mini looks
- New iPad Mini with Retina Display
- Upgraded internals: iPad likely going to A7X, iPad Mini getting an A7
- Upgraded cameras
It doesn’t seem like the iPad will be getting the Touch ID treatment any time soon.
In addition to the tons of iPad love being thrown out today we also expect to see:
- OS X Mavericks: Final preview and pricing info. Will launch later this week – not at event
- Updates to MacBook line: New Haswells all around
- Release date and info for Mac Pro: Finally!